The 5 C’s of creating a community for your business: Workshop
So, you have set up a business and are starting to build a following of customers, peers, and potential buyers. You want to know how to nurture them and turn them into a trusted community. Well, you are in the right place.
The workshop is designed to guide small businesses and start-ups and turn your customers and followers into a trusted community. I have curated five steps to refine your community tools which I have coined “The Five C’s”.
- Cause – Understanding your community and its purpose
- Creation – How to set up your community
- Content and conservation – Keeping your community engaged
- Collaboration – Working with ambassadors and setting up partnerships
- Care – Looking after your mental health and running a community
The workshop is an interactive session, that will give you the tools to create a road map to get your community started.